ARANCO ASSISTANT TRADING SYSTEM (ATS)
COLOR RANGE SERIES INDICATOR WIKI
90% of traders lose their money in High Financial Fluctuation Markets but you will be use ARANCO-ATS Tools and Indicator.
Read carefully this color-range-wiki to use better than of COLOR RANGE SERIES INDICATOR.
On the Tradingview chart select your time frame and open indicator list.
On the left side, open invite-only scripts and click on “Aranco _ candle _ indicator _forex & crypto”
This is your ARANCO ATS product’s that you buy from the “arancoats.com” store.
Close this page and wait for your indicator to load in the chart
If the name of indicator on top of the chart page is red connect us whit firstname.lastname@example.org Email address after sure your indicator time is available.
recommended by our team this color-range-wiki to get the most out of this tool.
You can use this in basic tradingview account, it is so important.
What is COLOR RANGE SERIES INDICATOR;
COLOR RANGE SERIES INDICATOR SO IMPORTANT AND USEFUL FOR TRADERS FOR TREND DETECTION AND SHORT- AND LONG-TERM SIGNALS.
THIS TOOLS USED FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FOREX AND ALL OF THE FINANCIAL ONLINE MARKET.
THIS TOOLS SUITABLE FOR LONG TERM TRADE AND NOT FOR SCALP TRADER.
Another feature of this indicator is that based on the Candle analysis it can also show you the TREND, meaning that based on the colors defined for the Candles, you can see that the market is growing UP or falling downtrend or sideways.
How to use it;
This tool has 3 objects;
The first component is the candlestick shape that marked with three colors.
- The green color in the candlestick indicates growth.
- white color in the candlestick indicates a neutral market without trend.
- the red color in the candlestick indicates a decline.
To be able to trade with this tool you need to learn to check the different modes in the indicator.
- First, you have to pay attention that when the green line is above the red line and the lines slop are positive, the chart is ascending and ascending is decisive when the red line is above the green line and lines slops are negative, the chart is descending And the price is declining, and when the green and red lines are horizontal, the market is sideways, neutral or correction wave, it doesn’t matter if the green line is on the red line or vice versa.
- Final BUY signal (LONG/BUY position):
In the indicator, you have to identify the BUY signals yourself based on the explanations given.
We can get a good signal when the conditions are ready for us.
The best signal to BUY/LONG is when the green line is on the red line and the slope is positive and the price chart is above the two lines and the color of the candles is green.
Note that the signals will be issued after the downtrend or sideways trends.
After the open position, according to the BUY/LONG signal, we can exit the market in three ways:
- The first case can be an exit point for us when the market is sideways and the lines are moving with near-zero slopes and the color of the candles is white, but we should wait until the price is below the trend lines because may continue to climb.
- Second, when the price charts are below the green line, this shows us the fastest and best exit from the market. In this case, we will get the most profit.
- The third case is the most definitive exit signal. When the price chart is below the red and green line, you must be out of from the market.
Final SELL signal (SHORT/SELL position):
First of all, it is necessary to explain that getting sales signals in two-way markets such as FOREX and BITMEX. (If you do not work in the two-way market you do not need to explain this)
In this indicator, you have to identify the “SELL/SHORT” signals yourself based on the description given. We can get a good signal when the conditions are ready for us;
The best “SELL / SHORT” signal occurs when the red line is on the green line and the trend lines are moving with a negative slope, and the price charts below the two lines and the color of the candles are red.
Note that the signals will be issued after the uptrend or sideways.
After the “SELL / SHORT” signal is done, we can exit the market in three ways:
- The first case can be an exit point for us when the market is sideways and the lines are moving with near-zero slopes and the color of the candles is white, but we should wait until the price is below the trend lines, because the downtrend may continue.
- Second, when the candlesticks are above the red line, this shown the fastest and best way out of the market. this case will get the most profit.
- The third case This is the most definitive exit signal when the price chart is above the red and green line.
With this tool, you can find fail signals and do not enter trading traps.
Two modes for this;
In the downtrend, when the red line is above the green line and the slope of the trend line is negative, if the candle could break the trend lines up, the signal would not be valid and would indicate excitement. And in this case, you are not allowed to make a purchase signal
In the uptrend, when the green line is above the red line and the slope of the trend line is positive, if the price can break down the trend lines, the signal will not be valid and will indicate excitement. And in this case, you are not allowed to do the sales signal.
for more example follow us on tradingview
ARANCO indicators and this color range help you to save big time that you don’t need to study fundamental and technical.
We hope to help you to save money in the High Financial Fluctuation Markets.
Make money and beautiful day.
ARANCO ATS group